Sunday 6 October 2013

Open Day

A pretty simple outfit & very casual since I was just attending a university open day:
-Black 'leather-look' skinny trousers from Straduvarius
-A plain, black polo shirt from United Colours Of Beneton
-A cute lite cardigan from Hobbs London in a gorgeous green with navy blue round the seams. Simple but sweet!
-One of my usual chunky necklaces in gold from H&M 
-My precious Dolce & Gabbana long coat in black! I am genuinely so happy that it's autumn so I can wear this amazing piece again 


-I then chose to match my bag to my shoes as a way of bringing the outfit together so I went for my nude booties and nude handbag from MSK. The silk scarf I wrapped around it is from Bimba y Lola and I'm sure I have already included it in other posts but it really is one of my favourites. Vibrant colours, fabulous pattern and amazing texture, perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment