Tuesday 1 October 2013

VI WEAR FAIR #ootd

This morning at college we had a VI Fair for students to join a few societies (e.g events, fundraising, sports) in order to encourage them to involve themselves in the Carmel community. Currently, I am the head of the designs for VI WEAR which is a society dedicated to over looking all college wear, ranging from crew neck jumpers to personalised blazers for the Head Boy & Head Girl. Today we presented the students with a few new designs (scarfs, varsity jackets) and surveys in order to get an accurate idea of what people thought of the products available to them as well as obviously offering students the opportunity to apply to join the team. Therefore, my team and I decided to wear one of the t shirts we designed so we could do a little bit of 'self promotion'. Bear in mind that at my college we have a black and white dress code hence why my colour palette is so limited:
-My black Carmel College t-shirt 
-Tight, black, pencil skirt from eBay. Fantastic way of making any outfit look a little bit more smart 
-Another one of my favourite summer scarfs which I always seem to end up wearing during the winter too. It's from Bimba & Lola and the silky material and light colours give such a feminine look to anything I wear
-Simple black pumps from Zara (Kids!)
-A cute little silver bow pinned at the back of my hair. It's a super practical hairstyle and definitely my favourite at the moment!
-And finally, one of my most prized possessions; my silver Deathly Hallows necklace 

No comments:

Post a Comment