Thursday 3 October 2013

White

A very white look today:
-My favourite white/cream jeans 
-Plain and very loose fighting top from Zara in a light cream colour
-One of my favourite autumn jackets from Stradivarious. It's tailored perfectly to give you a feminine figure, cinched in at the waist with a zip placed diagonally across the torso. It has a sort of tweed-look to it and obviously the black and white make it perfect for my college
-Fluffy, mink coloured scarf which my grandma actually knitted for me! So cute and perfect for these fast approaching winter months 
-Normal, black belt 
-Chunky, gold necklace from Miss Selfridges 
-Suade, mink, coloured booties with tassels round the top from a little shoe shop in Spain 
I completed the outfit with a side plait on straight hair and gold hoops, which I haven't worn in AGES. Happy to have an excuse to wear them again 

No comments:

Post a Comment